WIN FREE BELLISSIMO COFFEE FOR A YEAR TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promotional period (“Promotional Period”) for this promotion ("Promotion") commences AEST 10/01/2021 06:00AM and ends 17/01/2021 11.59PM. Late entries will not be accepted.
2. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Taking part in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter is BELLISSIMO COFFEE PTY LTD BRISBANE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY PTY LTD, ABN: 83 136 522 819 ("the Promoter").
4. Entry is only open to those aged 18 years or older, as at the date of entry (“Eligible Entrant”). To be eligible to win the (“Prize”), steps 1-3 must be completed, the entry will be deemed invalid if they are incomplete. Step 4 for extra points is not mandatory. Open to Brisbane residence only.
5. The winner will be notified on 19/01/2021 in writing via Instagram direct message and via the @bellissimocoffeeau Instagram story.
6. The prize must be redeemed by the winner instore at either Bellissimo Coffee 35 Oxford St, Bulimba QLD 4171 or 30 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 cafe prior to 24/01/2021. Winner must provide identification to claim prize and will be required to be set up in café POS system. In order for winner to redeem free coffee, identification but be shown at time of order. Limit to one free small standard coffee per day, extras not included. If winner would like to change elected store please notify head office at email@example.com. Please note our Coorparoo Café will be opened early 2021 located at 12 cavendish road Coorparoo 4151.
7. Whether or not any particular entry is an eligible entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions is within the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter may disqualify any entry from the promotion which the promoter deems is not an eligible entrant.
8. The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and its related bodies are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse or domestic partner, ex-spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
9. The competition runs for the whole period of Sunday 10th to Sunday 17th of December.
10. Every eligible entry defined by steps 1-4 in the competition post (1.Like this post, 2.Follow @bellissimocoffeeau, 3.Tag 2 friends or more (multiple entries permitted) 4. For bonus points subscribe to our newsletter) are each equivalent to one entry into the draw. Entries are only valid if submitted during the Promotional Period. Eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the Promotion in their own name during the Promotional Period and the winner will be awarded the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Multiple entries per natural person during the Promotional Period is permitted.
11. There is one prize to be won.
- Free Coffee for a Year* Prize is valued in excess of $1450 RRP.
12. Free Coffee for a Year means:
- *Free coffee for the duration of one year commencing 24/01/21 until 23/01/2022. Limit to one free small standard coffee per day, extras not included. Valued over $1450 RRP.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
14. If the Prize won is not available, the Promoter may substitute the prize with prize items of equivalent value.
15. The winning Eligible Entry will be selected by the Promoter at random. The prize will be drawn on 19/01/2021 before 12 noon AEST.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, to claim a prize. Proof of identification, considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide any proof requested by the Promotor or provides a proof which does not establish the winner's identity, suitable to the Promoter, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
17. If a Prize remains unclaimed by 21/01/2021 9:00AM, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed Prize by selecting a winner based on the same criteria in accordance with paragraph 15 by The Promoter.
18. The winner for the redraw for the unclaimed Prize will be notified via Instagram direct message.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
20. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until lawfully claimed by the winner to the satisfaction of the Promoter pursuant to these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. If this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated or is interfered with in any way due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the requirements of any relevant permit authorities for this Promotion, to:
a. cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, where the Promoter deems appropriate; or
b. disqualify any entrant.
23. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24. By entering the Competition, the Eligible entrant warrants that:
a. the details contained in and with the entry are true and correct;
b. they have all necessary rights to enable them to accept these Competition Terms and Conditions and grant the rights contained in these Competition Terms and Conditions to the Promoter;
c. any details, comments or other material they provide to the Promoter will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
e. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
f. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
g. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
h. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
i. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
26. Limitations of Liability: by participating or entering into the Promotion, except for liability under statute which cannot be excluded, each entrant agrees that Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by each entrant for any claims, liability, or cause of action for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including without limitation property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of either Prize, participation in this Promotion, or participation in any Promotion or prize related activity. The Promoter is not liable for any change in value of a prize occurring between the publishing date of these terms and conditions and the date the prize is claimed.
27. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
28. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
29. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits for their images and/or voices, as recorded, photographed or filmed during their participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc.
31. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion and to provide any goods/services you have requested or purchased. By participating in this Promotion, you also acknowledge that a further purpose for collection of your personal information is to enable the Promoter to use the information to contact you in relation to Bellissimo Coffee PTY LTD. You may opt out at any point by selecting unsubscribe in e-communications.
33. Entrants are not required to provide personal information, however if you don't, you may not be eligible for this Promotion and the Promoter may not be able to provide you with its goods/services or contact you in relation to this Promotion or any changes to it. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
PARTNER WITH US
We believe the partnerships we create are not just about providing premium quality coffee. We aim to understand your business inside and out, to provide you with more tools for success than just an espresso machine.