Bellissimo Coffee was established in 2009 and started roasting from our flagship store at Wandoo Street in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley in 2010.
After our success at Wandoo Street we further expanded to the Bulimba roastery in December 2013, up-sizing to a larger coffee roaster to keep up with our quickly growing wholesale network.
WE’RE PROUD TO HAVE ACHIEVED A NUMBER OF AWARDS ALONG THE WAY
- Champion Trophy and Gold Medal at the Sydney Royal Fine Food Awards
- Two Champion Trophies and two Gold Medals at the Melbourne Royal Fine Food Awards
- Reserve Champion Trophy and four Gold Medals at the Royal Hobart Fine Food Awards
- Overall Event Runner Up at the Golden Bean Roaster Competition
- Champion Cold Brew and Champion Direct Trade at the Australian International Coffee Awards.
- Champion Cold Brew, Champion Direct Trade Coffee and Champion Milk-Based Coffee at the Australian International Coffee Awards.
We believe the partnerships we create are not just about providing premium quality coffee. We aim to understand your business inside and out, to provide you with more tools for success than just an espresso machine.
Wherever possible, we seek to roast only the highest quality green beans. Sourcing from Australian importers locally as well as directly from various international coffee farmers and plantations. We work on roasting the beans to their best, creating various unique and exclusive blends and offering a wide range of single origins to ensure you experience the very best of Bellissimo Coffee.
We recognise the great efforts and challenges coffee farmers face across the globe and seek to give them due respect and credit for their work in how we seek to promote their coffees. We feel that as part of the coffee community we can continue to educate and improve people’s understanding and enjoyment of quality coffee.
HERE’S SOME OF OUR BEST SELLERS
We’re fortunate to have a great team of very passionate and dedicated staff. Customer service is our priority and we work hard together with the aim to deliver the best possible experience.
Our team comprises not only of our skilled baristas and cafe staff, but also a hard-working marketing, wholesale production, and technical support team. This team works across a number of operations including roasting, coffee machine servicing and installations, warehouse operations, coffee quality control, customer relations, business development and research and more. We’re very excited to work on a personal level with a number of great cafes and restaurants sharing our knowledge and love of coffee.